Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Sugar Bean's Closet

I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful daughters, Jaidyn (AKA, The Sugar Bean) and Addison. They keep me busy and I am enjoying every minute of the time that I get to spend with them.

Because of my husband's job relocation, I left my teaching job. I have always hoped to be able to stay at home with my children. At this time Jaidyn was 5 months old and this was my opportunity. Wanting to be able to stay at home, yet still help out financially, I decided to give selling on Ebay a try. I first started Ebaying with things around the house just so I wouldn't have to move them and since then have become hooked. I decided to seriously devote time to selling on Ebay and opened my store, The Sugar Bean's Closet. I primarily sell new and gently used children's clothing, toys, and nursery items. I also love to sell Halloween costumes. However, I sell about anything that will help out my financial gain. A lot of time and effort has been put in to making my store successful. I am giving the link to my store because many of my blogging will relate to selling on Ebay. This is my store's second year anniversary. I am so proud of the gains I have made the past two years. I hope to continue to grow as an entreprenuer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Sugar-Beans-Closet

No comments: