Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halloween Contest Winner

Yesterday, I logged on to twomomsinablog.com blog site as was so thrilled to see this.

"We’re only a few weeks away from Halloween now, and our $100 Halloween Contest has come to a close:) A HUGE thank you goes to our sponsor, Halloween Mart, for offering the $100 gift certificate for our winner.

AND the winner is…..

JENNY of Days of My Life as a WAHM.

Thanks to everyone who participated! We have some more amazing contests and giveaways in the works, so keep your eyes peeled:) If you want to receive an email when new contests are posted, subscribe to our contest list at twomomscontests-subscribe@yahoogroups.com"

I am so excited to have won! I am supposed to receive my online code today to use. I can't wait to pick out our costumes. We are having our Halloween costume party this Saturday, so I am a little bummed that I may not be able to get our costumes in before then, but there is also next year.

No comments: