Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Two Ebay Helpers

I have been working so hard trying to catch up on business with my Ebay store. Since volleyball season is over, I have much more time to catch up on my listings. I have been trying to list the laundry basket full of items that have been sitting in my closet all through September & October. It has become almost like doing laundry, as it seems never ending. Just when I about get caught up, I purchase more items and fill the basket. I did get all of my newly purchased Halloween costumes listed last week and have been working to empty the basket this week. Christmas sales are right around the corner and I want to get everything else completely caught-up so I can focus completely on holiday toy sales. Thank goodness I have two great helpers at home with me everyday to help me efficiently complete everything on my to-do list. :)

Here are some pictures of my Ebay helpers at work.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jaidyn is like a mini-me. She is always climbing on my lap while I am on the computer and wanting to help tape up the packages that I am shipping out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Addy likes to sit on my photo background. Just when I get it laid out straight, here she comes running to sit down right in the middle of it. She likes to pose on the background and see her picture afterwards on the digital camera.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She knows that I am completely annoyed at her for not wanting to get off the backdrop, yet continues to sit there and give me this look.

No comments: